- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Pusa Ruby” seeds were collected by the USDA from India in the early 1960s. I wanted to see how it would tolerate similar, but less intensely hot, humid, and sometimes wet conditions that we have here compared to India. It was an excellent performer, and grew quite well in the ground despite nematodes, poor sandy soil, and bacterial wilt. I was expecting to find a very tart flavor, but although it was strong, tomatoey and musky, there was a definite sweetness and a more balanced smoothness than I had anticipated.
15 in stock