Rufus Carrigan’s Mexican Pink
- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: mid-late season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Rufus Carrigan's Mexican Pink” is a great slicer in size, shape and texture. It has a big strong flavor, and it did better for me in regard to both production and flavor in the fall crop than the spring crop. The flesh was sweeter, and the gel was still pleasantly tangy. This is a gorgeous pink tomato that thinks it is red when very ripe. Overall, it did well in the heat in plant health and fruit productivity.
Rufus Carrigan's Mexican Pink, as the name implies, is a heirloom grown since 1957 by Mr. Rufus Carrigan, who obtained his seeds from a gardener in Guadalajara, Mexico. Another of the big, sweet, pink yummy sort that I favor.
6 in stock