- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s seed source: Russian
Syzranka – Pink, Indeterminate, Regular Leaf, large round, slightly ribbed slicers will average about 8-10 ounces. Medium sized plants will keep production coming all the way to frost. Firm (not hard and not mushy) flesh makes it a natural for sandwiches. Full, complex flavor lets you know this is a thoroughbred. Taste includes a slight sweetness in the finish. Seeds originated from Elena Rizvanova, who got them from the Syzran area in Russia. It is considered to be a disappearing (rare) variety in Russia, as it is maintained by only a very few people.
21 in stock