- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“African Togo” has a pretty flattened scalloped shape, and is a prolific producer of tart and juicy fruits with large seeds and thin flesh. It makes gorgeous dried tomato slices. There appears to be some confusion regarding the name of this variety and a variety called Togo Trèfle; however, African Togo is a determinate pink while Togo Trèfle is described as an indeterminate red. It is written that African Togo is resistant to bacterial wilt. I can’t confirm that, but I can say that I plant this one in the ground, where I have bacterial wilt in the soil, and it lives. It also sets fruit in our heat. This is a sturdy little workhorse, and also grows well in a pot.
12 in stock