- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20+
“Amethyst Cream” is a beautiful cherry tomato with a near-translucent appearance at the bottom of the fruits, capped by inky purple anthocyanin. I found it to be a little more tart than sweet, and very juicy. I did like the flavor better than Blue Goldberry, but both were prolific and tasty. Amethyst Cream is a creation of Brad Gates of Wild Boar Farms.
17 in stock