- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf, rugose
- Time to maturity: early season
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
“Bonsai” (БОНСАЙ; Bonsay) is a red-fruited micro-dwarf that is a nice little addition to my current collection of micros. It is not particularly vigorous in the heat and humidity, though, and may do better when grown in the late fall/winter in the south US, or just about any time in the north. Flavor of the shiny red cherries is strong and balanced, not as sweet as my favorite Jochalos. Bonsai is a Russian commercial variety particularly noted for extra-early fruiting and attractiveness for windowsill growing. NOTE: Limited stock, possibly more in January from the fall crop.
6 in stock