- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: semi-determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Kamatis Tagalog” is a beautiful pearly pink beefsteak, with a flattened scalloped shape. Originating in the Philippines, this is a great variety to grow in the hot and humid southeast United States. The taste is boldly acidic more than sweet. It holds up well in cooking applications that benefit from a strong flavor.
5 in stock