- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
“Mark Twain” produces a passel of delicious red beefsteaks. The only history on this variety that I am aware of is that a seed company called CV Fox Hollow Seed Company sold the seeds in the mid-1990s. It is very difficult for me to get a good harvest from any large beefsteak variety. Mark Twain performed very well compared to other beefsteaks I grew this year. The sweet, strong flavor and plump, smooth flesh texture are outstanding.
17 in stock