- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
“Muddy Mamba” is a medium beefsteak, described as a green/black bicolor, but I triple checked the epidermis and it is clear. Not sure where that leaves us in the realm of black versus purple and green bicolor. It is definitely bicolor and green when ripe…and delicious! Succulent flesh, juicy gel, and wonderful sweet, clean flavor that I find in the best green when ripe varieties.
Typical to bicolors and what I have seen of heat effects, when grown and ripened in the heat the red center marbling is greater and the flesh just under the clear epidermis has a rosy-amber cast.
Tatiana Kouchnareva discovered and stabilized this segregate of Millard Murdock's Black Mamba. Lucky Cross is in the parentage of Black Mamba.
2 in stock