- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf, rugose
- Time to maturity: early season
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20+
“Yellow Dwarf” is a tidy little micro-dwarf variety with fat yellow cherries that remind me of Yellow Canary fruits. In fact, some have speculated that these are the same variety under two names. I have grown them side by side for two season now though, and Yellow Canary is consistently earlier than Yellow Dwarf. The plant generally tops at less than 10” when I grow it in a 10” basket in afternoon sun. It has a good yield for such a small plant.
NOTE: New stock is limited until my winter crop is harvested. Until then, all micro-dwarf varieties will be limited to one packet per variety per order. This way everyone has a better chance to try them before current stock is sold out. Thank you!
11 in stock