- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate, micro-dwarf
- Leaf type: rugose regular leaf
- Time to maturity: very early
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
“Yellow Canary” is a bright and cheerful addition to your sunny window space or a shelf with bright lighting in your home. This micro-dwarf variety tops at about 12 inches when grown in low light; it may reach only 6-8″ when grown in bright light. Yellow Canary sets fruit very early, providing an abundance of fat, light yellow cherries that are bursting with juice. The flavor is good, but mild if the plant is overwatered as the fruits are ripening. This is an open pollinated variety, not to be confused with a hybrid that has the same name.
19 in stock