- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: semi-determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
- Germination Tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Cheeseman’s Galapagos” was the name on my seed packet, which I got from a friend in Canada, who bought them from a US vendor. The appearance is a bit like Banana Currant, but the flavor is STRONG. In fact, after I had a nibble, I didn’t want to put the whole thing in my mouth…scary intense flavor. Makes your mouth drool all over the place. Assertively tomatoey. You can taste it still strongly for a while after you swallow. Matt’s Wild Cherry has an intense punch with maybe a bit more sweetness to it. This is a little pickle fork in my pictures, for size reference.
5 in stock