- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 30
“Cinnamon Pear” doesn’t taste like cinnamon, because it tastes like a tomato. The name is for the coloring, which is beautiful. I am not normally a fan of small pear varieties, but this one has a big flavor in a small package. It is sweet and rich. The texture is too firm for my liking, however, unless fully ripe, at which time it becomes very pleasantly yielding but not soft.
My seeds seem very tiny to me, but the germination test was excellent. I am giving 30 seeds per packet because with tiny seeds, I cannot always see to exclude the “empty shell” seeds or otherwise undesirable ones as I normally do.
13 in stock