- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Clackamas Blueberry” is a red saladette with anthocyanin on the fruits and stems/foliage. It was developed by Tom Wagner and released in 2012. Since then, two segregates have circulated. One has jointless pedicels. The plants I grew had jointless pedicels. At full ripeness, the flesh was soft and tomatoey, more tart than sweet. Clackamas Blueberry had such dark fruits and plant that I chose it for my micro-dwarf crosses, rather than Black Beauty as I had originally intended. With the jointless pedicels and darkness, this is a very striking plant.
18 in stock