- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Rica” is a productive red plum variety developed by the Tomato Breeding Program of the Institute of Plant Breeding (IPB), Crop Science Cluster, College of Agriculture, University of the Philippines Los Bafios, which focused on the development of heat tolerant, high yielding with multiple disease and insect pest resistant tomato varieties. Rica has excellent flesh texture, meaty and juicy with a full-bodied flavor that was more tomatoey than sweet. It is resistant to bacterial wilt and performed excellently planted in the ground here in Florida. Highly recommended for growers in the southeast US who combat heat, humidity, nematodes, and bacterial wilt.
7 in stock