- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: semi-determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20+
“Flamenco” is a little tomato-producing machine, laughing at something as silly as Arizona heat. Flamenco was developed from a cross between Silvery Fir Tree, chosen for earliness and feathery foliage, and Floridade, chosen for heat and disease resistance. Flamenco grows compactly to around 4 feet tall, although not with a dwarf growth habit. The leaves are lovely frilly things. Fruits are cocktail-sized red and round to slightly flattened. The flavor is strong tomatoey but clean, with no musky aftertaste. When sliced, this tomato runs over with juice. Although it was tested with great success in the dry heat both Tucson and Patagonia, Arizona, it also performed well in my heat and humidity in Florida. Not all tomatoes developed for heat tolerance also do well in conditions with nightly 100% humidity, but this one did. Recommended for the south US, from east to west!
4 in stock