- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20+
- Germination Tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Moldovan Green” is a new keeper for me. It is very rare that I say a tomato tastes salty. In this case, my tasting notes read, “SALTY juice, like tears. Meaty flesh with a sweet and tart flavor. Wow!” I don’t know what causes a tomato to have a salty flavor…genes, soil, what is used to feed the plant, environment/air…I do not know. I do know that it is exceedingly pleasant when combined with a sweet/tart meaty flesh! Even with a beefsteak shape, the cores were small, so there was little waste. This medium-sized prolific beefsteak heirloom from Moldova is a new favorite for me.
12 in stock