- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: dwarf, determinate
- Leaf type: rugose, regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Tiny Tim” has me wondering if I should list it as a micro-dwarf or as a balcony variety. Many vendors describe its height as a maximum growth of 12 inches; however, I have grown it twice, and it has reached 18 inches each time. In a larger pot, I believe that it could reach possibly 24 inches high, like a balcony dwarf variety.
If there is an advantage in growing a taller micro-dwarf or up to balcony-sized plant, it is that the fruits can be larger than cherries. Tiny Tim, if potted appropriately, can bear cocktail-sized fruits. The fruits are scarlet red at full ripeness and have a big tomato flavor with plenty of acid.
8 in stock