- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20+
“Criolla Quetzaltepeque” is a great little tomato from El Salvador. It is red with lovely scallops and a very strong acid flavor. One thing that makes this a very appealing tomato for me is that it has resistance to bacterial wilt. This means that people in the southeast US should be able to grow it in the ground, as I do, without problems. I listed this variety in Bunny Hop Seeds in fall 2014, and it sold out. Excellent stuffer and sauce tomato.
12 in stock